Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cop the new cd "Mr Capable" nowwww puhleeeeeeease

Hey folks,

Finally after a lot of blood, sweat and tears, the album is done and available for pre ordering NOW through Paypal. No worries cuz Paypal is as secure as it gets in terms of ordering anything online (they don't show me ur card information or anything like that)...

Anywho, if you'd like to support me by getting a copy of the album, please click on the picture below. It will take you to the Paypal website where you can preorder the record for 10 bucks, and we will ship it to you next week as soon as they arrive. I'll also be personally AUTOGRAPHING the albums to each buyer myself, so if you want that cd signed u have to preorder it. If you wait, you'll just have to get it off cd baby or iTunes, and there won't be any autographs on those ones, sorry...

So if you want it, or you just want to support me, please click on the link below and you'll have it in a week and a half.


















Also, you DO NOT have to be a pay pal subscriber to buy it... just click where it says pay with your credit card (Visa, mastercard, etc) and follow the instructions. Aight folks, I'm counting on y'all to help a brotha break even.

Thanks for listening, and thanx for the support. The video for Ebute Metta will be online this week, next is the long awaited video for Capable. Now buy the cd and help me pay for all this sh*t :o)~

Love y'all
~ B.W.

10 comments:

dScR?Be said...

D link's not showing and u didn't say how much

dScR?Be said...

ooohhh.. i c! its 10 bucks and d link is the picture!! smart stuvs

Hengish said...

Omigosh!

So you blog how cool.

I adore your voice.

You are so talented.

You've surely heard all this before but I have to say it again you are cool.

Thanks to youtube I listen to Majekodunmi and Capable a million times hehe.

By the way if you are signing my copy you have to write my name.

Bubblegum Thug said...

First. lol.
I already bought a copy jo.

Anonymous said...

you do have a good voice bro...all the best!

Music Child said...

Lol, dude didnt actually know of u b4 ebutta metta but u did a good job, I liked it.Word! Have heard any of ur oda stuff but i'll keep an ear outta for it and give it a review when i do! Keep doin what u do homebwoi. peace!

O.A.Eddy said...

You are unbelievably talented. Love your music. Also saw you at Naija Reunion Canada and your stage presence is awesome. GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS !!

Eni + Anu said...

Today! Today! Today! lol

1. I haven't heard all the tracks but I love what I've heard.
2. Your CD art rocks. Better ALL other Nigerian CD covers... Gba be...

DAV!D

Uzo said...

Hmm..So for those in Nigeria...What do we do? Em...Is Tunde D coming home soon - so i can get my copy that way?

Anonymous said...

yay!!
u do this s*&t...