* If the rest of the world could vote for America's next President, Obama would win in a land slide. It'd be something like 80% or more of the vote would be in his favor. But because it's Americans voting, McCain winning would not surprise me. It just saddens me.
* This Sarah Palin chic is built of teflon. If any of the other candidates had her kind of sh*t bubbling below the radar (the trooper gate investigation, the teenage pregnancy, etc), they'd be out of the game. As in Obama would be finished; I think the same goes for Mccain and Biden. Even Hillary wouldn't withstand it. But Sarah's untouchable. Incredible.
* "President Bush's approval ratings have fallen to around 33 percent from around 80 percent after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Yet, the big message in his party's recent convention went sort of like this: Washington is messed up, so if you're looking for real change, vote for the same party that put you in this mess..." - GREAT quote from an interesting article I read today about the campaign strategies. If u wanna read it, check out http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-oped0917pagesep17,0,4802765.column
* Maybe Obama should have picked Hillary. But after the nasty primaries, I'm sorry but I wouldn't have picked her either.
* And now for some shameless self promotion... Here's the ad for a new commercial campaign I'm involved with. It's for Etisalat (the Telecomms company that's about to roll out their 0809 cellphone service in Nigeria). The song was produced by the legendary and talented Cobhams Asuquo...
The quest for world domination continues. Hope y'all like it...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! Small wonder I loved the ad almost immediately ... it had the Midas Touch: Cobhams!
barack and hillary woulda been a strong team, but as he really didnt know where he stood with her, good thing he didnt pick her.
nice ad, mayb i shud just get the lyn.
lol..i jus saw i commented on ur 2007 post..forgive,forgive..luv d ad:P
Hmm interestin post.. saw this one ur facebook note but cudnt comment.
Politics will 4ever remain a complicated game
I love that ad. And thanks to AIT for playing it every second, i can't seem to get the song out of my head.
ad is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice outlook on things. I've been thinking the same thing as u have on SP. she's just jazzing the whole of america!
I'm sure you'll find this interesting and funny. and it rhmes too :)
dont think BO should have picked HRC, JSM only picked SP cos he didn't.
A McCain victory is very likely, I dont know how people make their decisions, 2004 is still fresh.
Post a Comment