* I'm hung over. Head aches suck.
* If I was God, I wouldn't love me so much.
* Thank God I'm not Him.
* I come on facebook chat for kicks. Not to conduct business or to submit/review proposals. We might be going too far with this whole facebook phenomenon.
* I miss my family. I have a new nephew. His name is Oluwatomisin. And he's adorable. And little. It's a beautiful thing to see. Makes me want to have some kids... but I gotta get married first.
* I think I should go to my mom's village and pick a wife. It's safe to say that it'd be hard to find someone to love you for you, after you become a semi-public personality. I figure I might as well accept my fate, go to my mom's village, and pick a wife that doesn't speak much english, is fluent in efik, can cook up a storm and work magic in the bedroom. Here's to me and Ekaete doing the jangorova on the kitchen table.
* I'm hungry. My stomach is screaming for pounded yam, egusi, and goat meat. Except there's no cook, and there's no way I'm getting off of this bed, or out of this house to order food.
* Things i miss about my old apartment in no particular order: 13ft ceilings, super high powered shower, and watching the nfl.
* I'm this close to tinting my car in Lagos, cuz it's getting harder to get around without people noticing. But I've always felt a certain way about things like that... like... you should never put rims on a crappy car, ur sound system shouldn't cost more than the car, etc. Same thing goes for tints, i figure if i'm tinting a car, it should in the very least be a new range rover, or sum'n like that. But I'm more into buying new houses than new cars right now. So maybe I will go ahead and do the tints. It's either that or I drive around with a ski mask on.
* I wanna go to cape town. And Vegas.